Thursday, November 09, 2006

A Young 29

Well, I celebrated another Birthday on November 1st. We did a lot of eating and celebrating. I had been eating healthily for about 5 weeks and lost about 6-7 lbs. The diet went down quickly once my b-day celebrations started. (I haven't gained any weight thankfully and I want to lose 4-5 more lbs.)


The first was at school.
When moving the cake from one place to another someone dropped the cake on its top layer. We were able to eat the bottom layer and still had a good time.
The party continued on the day of my B-day. We went to one of my favorite Hibachi Grills here in town. My buds provided the scrumptious Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake.
Finally, mi esposo planned a romantic dinner at our favorite restaurant in Houston "Taste of Texas." Since we started our total money makeover we had not been able to visit the fine steakhouse. It was wonderful! Yummm. I can still taste the awesome center cut fillet cooked in garlic butter . . .

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Did I see correctly that your hair is curly in the teacher picture? Cute. I haven't seen it like that in a LONG time. You & Phillip always take the cutest pictures together. Looks like your birthday week was a blast!