Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Next Wedding Please!

Wow! It's the year of engagements and weddings! I just recently had the honor of accepting another wedding party invitation. Yes, the same day Sylvia and Gilbert got married I went to look at dresses for yet another wedding . . . .

I remember many years ago when little Albert Rodriguez was the biting terror of Iglesia Biblica. We were all afraid of the innocent looking child. Albert has grown up to be a hard-working and God- seeking man. The Lord has recently blessed him with Sarah Burnette, his future wife. They will marry in the Spring of '07. Congratulations Guys!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow! I can't believe it! Everyone's finally falling like flies!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday, Imee! I picked up my phone at 3:00, but realized that would be too early (unless you took the day off). Then, I drifted off onto the rest of my day. I hope your day was awesome!