Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What now?

Just to make a clarification, I am not pregnant. I know that the title of my blog and my post might be things that someone who's prayer had already been answered would say. It's definitely easier to give God praise when we've received his blessings. Although I find myself in an undesirable circumstance I still feel very blessed and God deserves all the glory.

Phillip and I already has suspicions that the ultrasound would come back normal. God's been leaving us hints about what we believe He wants us to do next and I will share that in the next few days.

Thanks to all of you who left comments and sent emails. I feel so loved by God and by all of you. Please don't hesitate in letting me know how I can pray for you.

1 comment:

ashley said...

Praying for you guys as you wait to hear what's next!!