Thursday, March 19, 2009

Baby Salinas on the way!

This wonderful 4d picture just in!
She is definitely a Salinas. She's got Milton's nose for sure.
My sweet sister-in-law 2 months before her due date.

Here are the baby shower hostesses (Sarah-Albert's wife, Jessica-Sam's girlfriend, Mom, Brenda-Wendi's Mom and Me). Thanks to all you wonderful ladies for your gracious help. I'm sorry if I bossed you around too much. I tend to get in "Panic" mode. I do appreciate you.

The shower's scrap booking theme was a hit! We had much fun making decorations.

One of the shower activities was to create a scrapbook page for the baby's scrapbook.
Everyone contributed.

Here was Wendi's favorite and winner of the prize!

We had a wonderful time and are so grateful for the miracle of Staci Grace. Thanks for those of you who could join us.

No comments: