Monday, February 23, 2009

Another Anniversary?

Wow, the beginning of the year is full of wonderful memories and anniversaries. Valentine's Day was the 8th anniversary of our engagement at South Padre Island. It had been the weirdest of days and I definitely did not expect for Phillip to pop the question. Despite the bad experience at our restaurant of choice and the beach hidden in dense fog, it was one of the happiest nights of my life. My sweet loving husband continues to romance me . . . . . See what I mean?

On another note, I have taken up making invitations. My scrap booking expert friend Michelle helped me make my 30th birthday invitations and I really enjoyed the process. So, I made my sister-in-law's baby shower invitations for her scrapbook themed shower. Check them out. I bought a nursery themed book filled with different scrapbook paper, cut the pages in half and decorated the outside. It was so much fun.


Maybe you will be lucky enough to get one . . . . .

No comments: