Friday, January 09, 2009

Holiday Recap

We spent Christmas in the Valley with family and friends. Here are my little brothers.

I had really wanted to sing Christmas carols and my wish came true when Sam brought out his guitar. It was really great singing with the ole family. A special treat was singing with a good friend and singing partner of 10 years Stephanie Martinez.

My sister-in-law received a few gifts for baby Staci Grace.


While in the Valley I had the great opportunity to hear "Redeemed" the IB Youth Band which Stephen and Jonathan are a part of. What talent!


The week ended with a super fun night out with the BSM girls.


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That looks like so much fun! I know I've probably asked this before, but when is Wendi due? I like the name they've picked for their daughter! I would LOVE to hear those kids in Redeemed. What a great idea!