Monday, June 18, 2007

Libby D Ranch

I had the most relaxing and interesting getaway last week. My dear friend Carlie invited me to spend a week at her mom's ranch in East Texas. It was just wonderful. Her mother Libby is such a sweet hostess and made me feel right at home. She cooked the most wonderful meals. A couple of nights we had meat from the cattle on her ranch. Cool huh? Here are pictures of the "tank" or pond at the ranch.

We also went fishing. I actually put the live bait through the hook and caught 7 fish! These pictures are taken at a lake in the area.





Here are some pictures of us having fun
climbing the largest rocking chair in the world, picking berries at a berry farm, and riding the motorcycle.























































1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

This vacation looks soooo awesome! I think I would pay to go there! Hope you're having a fun summer. Are you beginning to count down the days until you get here?