Friday, February 23, 2007

Quick Update . . . More coming soon!

Hello Friends. Sorry about the delay in posts. I know a lot of you visit even though you don't leave comments, so I should keep this up to date. Life around here has been absolutely crazy. These last few weeks have been so busy and exhausting.

School has been hectic as always. Kids are being a handful. Sometimes I think I would be a great mother of a teenager. (Not that I would want one right now!) I have so much experience dealing with them - I know all their tricks. Pray that I would have patience and that I would know how to react to the crazy things put before me.

Church is also keeping us busy these days. The Lord has answered our prayers and longings for fellowship with other "young" married couples. We are part of a small group that we are so thankful for. We have about 4-6 couples meet every Wednesday night . It seems like we are all in the same place in our spiritual walk and marriage. We are very excited about the realtionships and connections we are making. I am also still singing with the Spanish Venue. So, do you remember I mentioned something previously about our music director? Well, it turns out that he is the Juan Salinas I thought. He is a Grammy winning producer which I think is very interesting. He is a member of our church and volunteers with the music ministry at the Spanish Venue. For more info on him go to http://juansalinasrecords.com/html/___juan_salinas____.html. Please pray for this ministry. We are experiencing growing pains, but I am glad that I can be a part of it. I'll try to get some pics this weekend.

Last weekend I went home for Sarah Burnette's bridal shower. I got to spend some time with family and friends. I'll post some pictures of that.


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Well, your blog changed colors TWICE in a relatively short period of time. I like it! Yesterday when I checked it was black. I'm glad you're catching us up on life in general. That's wonderful about the Bible Study on Wednesdays. It's great to grow with other like minded, like-lifed people. (I know, like-lifed isn't a word.)